What are cookies?
A cookie is a file which is downloaded to the user’s computer/smartphone/ tablet when accessing specific webpages. The cookies allow the webpage, between other things, to store and recover information regarding the navigation habits of a user and its device, depending on the information it contains and the way it is used in the device it can be used to recognize the user.
What type of cookies does this webpage use?
La Lola Chiringuito uses in this webpage the following third party cookies:
- Analysis cookies: These who permit to quantify the number of users and like this measure and do statistical analysis of the use of the service offered by the visitors. Like this the result can be analyzed for Otech to be able to improve the services offered on this page.
- Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/
This application has been developed by google which provides the service to measure and analyze the audience of our webpage. Like this google can also use the information to improve its services and to offer services to other companies. These other uses can be known by following the link indicated.
These tools does not contain the name or last name or the postal address from the person who connects. The information which is obtained is related to the number of pages visited, the language and the social media where our news are published, the city where the assigned IP number comes from, the number of new users, the frequency and repetition of the visits, the navigator or the operator or the type of terminal which makes the visit.
This information we use to improve our webpages, discover new needs and evaluate the improvements which can be done to be able to supply a better service to the users which visit us and adapt to the navigators or terminals which are used the most.
Reversal or removal of cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed in your device through the navigation options installed in your computer, for example:
- Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
- Chrome http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
If you want more information about what use we do of the cookies, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org